Re: [SOGo] How to configure thunderbird with sogo-integrator

  • From: Nicolas JEUDY < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to configure thunderbird with sogo-integrator
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 17:09:27 +0100

I just did this not a few weeks ago. If you look at the Thunderbird SOGo manual everything is there: http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo Mozilla Thunderbird Configuration.pdf. You will be best off setting up the update server if you have more than a handful of users. It really is not that hard. Just have to plan it out before you start.

Donny B.
I have read this manual, but I don't know how to trace if there is an error with update URL, and don't know what should append in thunderbird when you install sogo-intégrator ..

Imap and smtp are working, but no adress book and no calendar .. and nothing in manual that show what should append

Thanks for your tricks,

Nicolas JEUDY