Re: [SOGo] Timeout after 1.35 upgrade

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Timeout after 1.35 upgrade
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 12:09:12 -0500

On 11-02-01 11:37 AM, Jason Thibeault wrote:
" type="cite"> My users have been complaining of the same issue since the upgrade to 1.3.5a as well.  I have OCSSessionsFolderURL configured, and the table is populated.  At first I thought the issue was with roundrobin DNS (I have two SOGo servers configured roundrobin, with MySQL dual-master replication).  However, when specifying which server I want to go to by editing the URL to point to the specific server, I still get timed out anywhere from two to five minutes after my last click.

Another issue has come up -- occasionally, when attempting to view specific emails, I've been getting the login prompt in the message reading pane, which won't go away until I hit Disconnect and try to log in again.  I suspect this is related, though the rest of the GUI does not disappear.

If there's anything I can provide to help troubleshoot this, do let me know.  Thanks!
Show us your complete .GNUstepDefaults

Regards,
--
Ludovic Marcotte