Re: [SOGo] How to configure thunderbird with sogo-integrator

  • From: Martin Rabl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to configure thunderbird with sogo-integrator
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 19:46:59 +0100

Am 01.02.2011 19:04, schrieb Nicolas JEUDY:
How can a check what username and password sogo-integrator use or find ?
You don't need that. The connector uses your Standard-Account (it is documented ...).
IMHO not the best solution, but it runs.

If no error appears (never seen one), your Thunderbird shows up some
No error becaus no error catching .. I use thunderbird with -jconsole
option and I have:
I mean: dialogs with error messages. Not the logging stuff. You are jumping to far ...

I have a sogo section and a lightning section, but, I think there is a
problem with sogo-integrator extension. I have to trace.
Look into your servers log, tracing in the integrator is no so good.

I read the doc line by line, setup all, but have no Idea how to look and
log the problem.
I have no connection on my server update.php, so i think extension is
not load or doesn't not launch update.
When you have no connection to the update.php, than your integration is not proper configured. Simple ...

Doc is clear if all is working right .. I thing there is a mistake
(macosX, thunderbird, french language ... don't know) and i need to find
what :)
Nothing else you said.

do you think there is a problem with overlay ?
No.

--
Greetings,

Martin Rabl