General discussion on installation and configuration of SOGo

Text archives Help


Re: [SOGo] Problems after upgrading to 1.3.5


Chronological Thread 
  • From: Thomas Nygreen < >
  • To: tarjei < >
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Problems after upgrading to 1.3.5
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 15:55:10 +0100

On 01. feb. 2011 13:51, tarjei wrote:
> Hi, after upgrading to 1.3.5 one of my users get 502 Proxy Error when
> requesting calendars, f.x. for url:
>
> https://example.com/SOGo/so/user/Calendar/eventsblocks?sd=20110201&ed=20110201&view=dayview
>
> The only thing i can find in the SOGo log that may explain this is:
>
> 2011-02-01 13:46:04.433 sogod[7802] NGCalendarDateRange.m:38 Assertion
> failed in NGCalendarDateRange(instance), method
> initWithStartDate:endDate:. endDate MUST NOT be nil!
> EXCEPTION: <NSException: 0x20b6ece0>
> NAME:NSInternalInconsistencyException REASON:NGCalendarDateRange.m:38
> Assertion failed in NGCalendarDateRange(instance), method
> initWithStartDate:endDate:. endDate MUST NOT be nil! INFO:(nil)

I found the event causing the exception. It was a recurring event with
no end time set. When I added an end time, it stopped misbehaving. To be
clear: it is not infinite recurrence that caused this, but an event with
start time 2011-01-12 18:25 and no end time.

In addition to the web UI, this user uses Thunderbird and Android.

Tip: I found the event by exporting the calendar as an ics file (in the
web interface, choose the calendar, right click -> Properties -> Links
to this Calendar -> Authenticated User Access -> WebDAV ICS URL). Then I
searched for events without DTEND.

-thomas



Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of page