Re: [SOGo] Missing files for translation

  • From: Federico Alberto Sayd < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Missing files for translation
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 12:10:50 -0300

El 01/02/11 16:15, Francis Lachapelle escribió:
Hi Federico

On Feb 1, 2011, at 11:04 AM, Federico Alberto Sayd wrote:

SoObjects/Appointments/SOGoAptMailEnglishDeletion.wo/SOGoAptMailEnglishDeletion.html

SoObjects/Appointments/SOGoAptMailEnglishInvitation.wo/SOGoAptMailEnglishInvitation.html

SoObjects/Appointments/SOGoAptMailEnglishUpdate.wo/SOGoAptMailEnglishUpdate.html

But, I can not find these files into the source code of the last revision
(v1.3.5). Are still necessary this files?
No, there are no longer required since they were replaced by .wox templates :

UI/Templates/Appointments/SOGoAptMailDeletion.wox
UI/Templates/Appointments/SOGoAptMailInvitation.wox
UI/Templates/Appointments/SOGoAptMailUpdate.wox

I just updated the FAQ.

Thanks,

Francis

--

:: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence

Thanks for the clarification

I have another doubt, I can't find the file UI/Templates/Appointments/SOGoAptMailEnglishICalReply.wox

I checked the repository and I only found the file UI/Templates/Appointments/SOGoAptMailICalReply.wox, without "English", also I found others versions of this file, swedish and ukrainian versions with more content, but obviously it is unreadable for me.

Thanks, I wait your answer to submit the updates

--

Federico