Re: [SOGo] Multiple IMAP servers with authentication in Active Directory

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Multiple IMAP servers with authentication in Active Directory
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:08:56 -0500

On 11-02-16 6:28 AM, Ladislav Pašek wrote:
is there any progress on this bug? I'd like to have SOGo server for more mail domains and also put it outside of our imap servers.

Would it be in 1.3.6 as Ludovic declared?
Sure!
Because in nightly builds is problem still exist.
Because the problem isn't fixed, nor marked as fixed in the BTS ;-)

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca