Re: [SOGo] Multiple IMAP servers with authentication in Active Directory

  • From: Ladislav Pašek < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Multiple IMAP servers with authentication in Active Directory
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 16:20:54 +0100

Great! Good to hear that positive news.

Best regards

Ladislav

Dne 16.2.2011 16:08, Ludovic Marcotte napsal(a):
On 11-02-16 6:28 AM, Ladislav Pašek wrote:
is there any progress on this bug? I'd like to have SOGo server for more mail
domains and also put it outside of our imap servers.

Would it be in 1.3.6 as Ludovic declared?
Sure!
Because in nightly builds is problem still exist.
Because the problem isn't fixed, nor marked as fixed in the BTS ;-)

Regards,