[SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1.7 : Can't open appointments

  • From: Stéphane PERON < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1.7 : Can't open appointments
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:44:42 +0100

Hi all,

I have noticed this behavior with some other people :

We can create appointments in thunderbird but with a strange behavior :
When we select a time range for a fast creation .. a new appoitment is graphically created but the windows for appointment creation refuse to be opened ...
The only possiblity to enter the details for an appointment is to create it by double-clicking in the column of the day .. Then the window is opened

As soon as the appointement is created, it is impossible to open it by double-clicking or right click=> open

All connectors are up to date

Thanks for your help

Stéphane