[SOGo] sogo-ealarms-notify not working with multiple domains

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] sogo-ealarms-notify not working with multiple domains
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:13:21 -0500 (EST)

I am attempting to use sogo-ealarms-notify to send email about pending alarms
as specified in the documentation. However I have been unable to make it
successfully work. After some investigation, I am concluding that it may be an
issue with my SOGo .GNUStep configuration having two domains - similar to the
"acme.com" and "coyote.com" configuration on Page 29 of the installation
guide.

When I run sogo-ealarms-notify as the sogo user, here is the error:

sogo@host:~$ /usr/sbin/sogo-ealarms-notify
2011-02-23 16:01:15.875 sogo-ealarms-notify[1549] No LDAP source is configured
in the SOGo configuration of this account. Please make sure to use this tool
under the same username as SOGo.

However, SOGo is functional in all other ways, so obviously the LDAP source is
configured and working. Looking at the sogo-elarms-notify source, it looks
like
it searches for the SOGoEnableEMailAlarms key to exist in the hierarchy
sogod->SOGoUserSources->SOGoEnableEMailASOGoEnableEMailAlarmslarms.

Since I use multiple domains, my hierarchy is
sogod->domains->acme.com->SOGoUserSources.

This may explain the error. Even if I move the SOGoEnableEMailAlarms under the
domains structure, I still have no luck. Same error. If I create an additional
separate SOGoUserSources structure to match what I think it is looking for
with
nothing but the SOGoEnableEMailAlarms key in it, then I get a different error:
2011-02-23 15:39:30.725 sogo-ealarms-notify[1399] EMail alarms are disabled in
the SOGo configuration.

Does anyone have sogo-ealarms-notify working successfully in a multiple domain
setup?

--FiredUp