Re: [SOGo] Question about Sympa

  • From: Thomas OLIVIER < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Question about Sympa
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:45:49 +0100

Hi,

Yes, look at commands list:

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists/help/mail_commands

"SET list NOMAIL: suspend receipt of the list's messages"

regards.

Thomas.

You can try

Le 23/02/2011 20:21, Paul van der Vlis a écrit :
" type="cite">
Hello,

I read and post to this mailinglist through news.gmane.org.
I would prefer not to get the messages by mail.

In other mailinglist like Mailman, I can give a command to tell that I
want to be subscribed, but without getting the messages.

Is this possible with Sympa?
Or can somebody point me to a user-manual for Sympa?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.