Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1.7 : Can't open appointments

  • From: Stephan Heck < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1.7 : Can't open appointments
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 17:44:48 +0100

Hi,

we had the same problem - I think sogo connector/lightning are not working correctly without integrator at the moment (looks like http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=520). Unfortunately no feedback so far ;-(

Since we cannot use integrator we switched back to "normal" lightning. You have to disable connector when adding a calendar.

Hope this helps! Regards,
Steve