Re: Re: [SOGo] sogo-ealarms-notify not working with multiple domains

  • From: < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: Re: [SOGo] sogo-ealarms-notify not working with multiple domains
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:49:47 -0500 (EST)

Wow !! Excellent news. I presume that you mean it is fixed in the "nightly
builds".

I currently run v1.3.5a. Do you recommend that I switch to the nightly builds
or will there be a bugfix release coming out soon? I know that it's only been
few weeks since 1.3.5a was released, but is there a typical release cycle?

--FiredUp