Re: [SOGo] iPhone 4 vs iphone 3 SOGo CalDAV [Problem SOLVED] and CardDAV integration

  • From: Stéphane GAUDICHE < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] iPhone 4 vs iphone 3 SOGo CalDAV [Problem SOLVED] and CardDAV integration
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 19:30:33 +0100

Le 24/02/2011 19:38, Ryan Evans a écrit :
" type="cite"> On our calendars, CalDAV, we have the URL of:
MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "sogoserver.domainame.com:443" claiming to be https: //sogoserver .domainame. com:443/ SOGo / dav /userid/

try adding the "SOGo" part and retry.

Ryan

On 02/24/2011 12:15 PM, Stéphane GAUDICHE wrote:
" type="cite"> Hi,

I have 7 iPhone v4 to configure with an SOGo 1.3.4 plat-form.
I need to put mail calendar and contact available on iPhone.

CalDAV settings are like this MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "sogoserver.domainname.com:443" claiming to be https:// sogoserver. domainname. com :443 /dav/ UserID/

on my personal iPhone v3 it works fine,
on iPhone v4 no event coming up! Why? (I've searched but nothing found)

CardDAV settings... as I understand, it seems to be more complicated for the moment but maybe is there any solution recently found?...
CardDAV settings should be
MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "sogoserver.domainname.com:443" claiming to be https:// sogoserver .domainname .com: 443

iPhone v3/v4 hardcoded in iOS => not way?

thanks for your returns
May I need to provide you configuration file? thaks to precise them.

Best Regards
--
Stéphane GAUDICHE

--
Ryan Evans
Systems Administrator

Privileged, Proprietary and/or Confidential Information may be contained in this electronic message. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should kindly return to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.
Gulf Interstate Engineering Company does not accept responsibility for changes made to this electronic message or its attachments.
My fault ! I forgot to mention "SOGo" for CalDAV.
https : // sogoserver . domainname . com : 443 / SOGo / dav / UserID
As Jeff mention, it should be by default:
https : // sogoserver . domainname . com : 8843 / SOGo / dav / UserID

But it was steal not working on iPhone 4 until i check the box in:
Settings / Mail, Contacts,Calendar / Calendar / Synchronize: switch FROM "Events from last 2 weeks" TO "All events"
A specific setting i haven't care about before on iPhone 3 ... [Problem SOLVED]
--
Stéphane GAUDICHE
begin:vcard

title;quoted-printable:Administrateur Syst=C3=A8me et R=C3=A9seaux
tel;work:+33(0)2 99 54 63 63
tel;fax:+33(0)2 99 33 08 24
tel;cell:+33(0)2 99 33 48 60
x-mozilla-html:TRUE