Re: [SOGo] SOGo and Kontact (KDE)

  • From: "Martin (Lists)" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo and Kontact (KDE)
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:58:52 +0100

Am Sonntag, 27. Februar 2011 schrieb Laurent Léonard:
> Le Thursday 24 February 2011 15:52:11, Laurent Léonard a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to use Kontact (KDE) as GroupDAV client for SOGo
> > contacts and calendar. I successfully get GroupDAV folder list
> > in Kontact but I can't get or save any data with the GroupDAV
> > resource... I tested with and without Akonadi. As I know
> > GroupDAV resource use standard GroupDAV so it should work.
> >
> > If someone has any experience in using SOGo with Kontact I would
> > be happy to know how to configure it.
> >
> > Thank you,
>
> So no one is using SOGo with Kontact ?

I tried it once, but it was not working. Neither address book nor
calendar was working as expected. I heard of a new groupdav system for
kdepim with akonadi, so I will retry if kdepim 4.6 finally hit the
ground.

The next problem was that I had to support windows as well (now almost
all of my clients are moved to linux) and this is not that easy with
kontact. So currently my clients use thunderbird.

Martin