Re: [SOGo] Unknown column 'c_categories' in 'field list'

  • From: mourik jan heupink < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Unknown column 'c_categories' in 'field list'
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 16:15:55 +0100

Hi,

For the archives:

I had thye same problem and reapplied the update sql scripts. However
I am not sure of they work with non postgresql databases.

Turns out that somehow the update script had NOT run, or not successfully at least.

I ran it again, twice in fact, and first time in completed without any output, second time it complained about duplicate folder names. (so folders had been created with the first run)

Checking with phpMyAdmin confirmed that the c_categories field exists now.

And further to this:
I am not sure of they work with non postgresql databases.
It works fine with mysql. Su-ed to sogo user first, but perhaps that step is not required.

Have a nice sunday!

MJ