[SOGo] Scalability - SQL and sieve backends question

  • From: IB < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Scalability - SQL and sieve backends question
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:37:23 +0100

Hello,

(1)
Is there any way to configure sogo 1.3.5+ to get SQL server address for user folders (books and cals) from user LDAP attribute (this could help in big scenarios if you have many thousands of users and want to split them between many SQL backend servers)?

(2)
Is there any way to configure sogo 1.3.5+ to get sieve server address from user LDAP account data (like we can with IMAP?) or force sogo to use IMAP server address got for sieve server too (this could help splitting sieve between many backend servers like we can do with IMAP now)?

Thank you for help.

Regards,
Pawel

  • [SOGo] Scalability - SQL and sieve backends question, IB, 02/27/2011