[SOGo] SOGO-Tool

  • From: Dominique < >
  • To: SOGo users < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGO-Tool
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 22:26:00 +0100

Hi,

I must be tired, but I can seen to have the sogo-tool working. I have simple setup my cyrus and mysql on Ubuntu server 10.04 x64. All works fine. I just want to be able to do a backup of all config and users files. I read sogo-tool was the way. OK.

But where is it? and what are the parameters because I can't seen to find anything tonight.

If I try sogo-tool backup /ALL, I get:
2011-02-27 22:24:16.055 sogo-tool[6222] No LDAP source is configured in the SOGo configuration of this account. Please make sure to use this tool under the same username as SOGo.
which does not surprise me since I have no LDAP configured... But where do I configure SOGO-tool?

Thanks,

Dominique