[SOGo] Not showing imap folders created in SOGo with Czech letters

  • From: Ladislav Pašek < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Not showing imap folders created in SOGo with Czech letters
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:50:57 +0100

Hello,

when I create IMAP folder in SOGo and this folders conatins Czech letters in name. Folder is created (Dovecot) but is not shown in SOGo.

For example I want create "Odeslaná pošta" Dovecot create "Odeslan&AOE- po&AWE-ta" but SOGo is not showing it. And there is no error in sogo.log

Best Regards

Ladislav

  • [SOGo] Not showing imap folders created in SOGo with Czech letters, Ladislav Pašek, 02/28/2011