Re: [SOGo] Integrator 0.120 for thunderbird 2, does it work?

  • From: Luca Olivetti < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Integrator 0.120 for thunderbird 2, does it work?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:10:19 +0100

En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
Hello,

I'm trying integrator 0.120 for thunderbird 2 (not ready to transition my users to thunderbird 3 yet), but it doesn't seem to work: It doesn't automatically show my calendars and it doesn't shows the usual buttons to add/subscribe to calendars (and, yes, I have edited chrome/content/sogo-integrator/extensions.rdf to point to my server).
Note that, in order to avoid locking up thunderbird (I use SSL), I had to remove checkExtensionsUpdate(), maybe that's what causes the problem?

Am I the only one seeing this, or am I the only one still trying to use sogo with thunderbird 2?
;-)

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti