[SOGo] Constant login prompts after upgrade to 1.3.5a

  • From: Donny Brooks < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Constant login prompts after upgrade to 1.3.5a
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:07:57 -0600

We have began having an issue with our SOGo install since we upgraded to 1.3.5a last week. If you sit idle for more than a few minutes, while composing a message or other, and try to select a message or other it gives the login screen instead. This has happened to all of our users since the upgrade. The "timeout" seems to be fairly random and I do not see anything particular in the logs. Is this a known issue?