Re: [SOGo] Constant login prompts after upgrade to 1.3.5a

  • From: Donny Brooks < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Constant login prompts after upgrade to 1.3.5a
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:53:30 -0600

On 2/28/2011 4:50 PM, Stephen Ingram wrote:
Donny-

Isn't this the result of the new sessions folder? Did you add the OCSSessionsFolder to your config file?

Steve

Donny Brooks wrote:
We have began having an issue with our SOGo install since we upgraded to 1.3.5a last week. If you sit idle for more than a few minutes, while composing a message or other, and try to select a message or other it gives the login screen instead. This has happened to all of our users since the upgrade. The "timeout" seems to be fairly random and I do not see anything particular in the logs. Is this a known issue?
It was and I did forget to add that to the config. It seems to have been resolved since I added that config and restarted sogod. I think I need to start paying more attention to the release notes.