[SOGo] Sync Sogo Funambol

  • From: Dominique < >
  • To: SOGo users < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sync Sogo Funambol
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:48:51 +0200

Hi,

I'm back with the same issue again. Basically, I can't get SOGo to synchronize with Funambol.

I tried what some other users provided as help, even with the manual from Ruud.

Funambol works fine, as I can synchronize my nokia with it. I can even synchronize my Thunderbird with it through a beta connector for TB.
SOGo works fine.

I just can't get those two to work together.

So I started looking at the funambol database. There are no SOGo specific tables. Is is supposed to be so ? How does funambol knows to forward info from and to SOGo ? Apart from the module from SOGo, fuanmbol loads other services. Are those required? Can they conflict with SOGo ?

I am running Ubuntu 10.04 server, SOGo 1.3.5a and Funambol 8.5.2 all on x64 versions.

Thanks for the help,

Dominique