Re: [SOGo] Error 404 before using the SOGo Web interface

  • From: Stephen Ingram < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Error 404 before using the SOGo Web interface
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 07:28:18 -0700

Yvan LE BOUFFANT wrote:
Hello again,

I think you didn't understand what my problem is.
I did configure the SOGo sources so that I can access to everything I needed (such as mail, calendar and addresses), and it works.... while I do at least one connection through the web interface.
I will take and example of what bother me :
If the first person to connect to SOGo use the web interface, it's ok, everything works well.
If the first person use Thunderbird to connect to SOGo, he won't have an access to it's calendars, nor address books before one connect to the web interface. He will get the 404 every time.
Another problem is that I have to do that trick every morning.

I don't know if it's clearer.

I think I see now. So your Thunderbird setup is somehow taking advantage of the session after having been established by the correct login on the browser.

How did you alter the Thunderbird plugin? Are you changing the sogo-config.js file in the content directory? What changes did you make?

Steve