Re: [SOGo] Error 404 before using the SOGo Web interface

  • From: Stephen Ingram < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Error 404 before using the SOGo Web interface
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 07:55:47 -0700

Yvan LE BOUFFANT wrote:
I only suppress the line 132 in chrome/content/global/common-dialog-overlay.js :

loginContainer.hidden = true;

That way, the login is still accessible, and I can change it (because default is email address).

So (without the help of your Web login) your Thunderbird login is not working properly at all....

You can change chrome/content/sogo-config.js such that SOGo will use whatever you want to login. However, why wouldn't you change this setup as I suggested (with an ldap search) such that you could simply login with the ldap uid (userid) and allow ldap to handle the magic of converting over to the email address in the background? This would avoid the extra entry of the login that you are trying to suppress.

Steve