Re: [SOGo] Uploading an addressbook with curl?

  • From: Wolfgang Sourdeau < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Uploading an addressbook with curl?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:14:43 -0400

Le 11-03-30 15:12, Patrick Ben Koetter a écrit :
I need to import 50 adressbook in LDIF format and I thought I'd use curl to do
a POST to the adressbook URL. But it seems (my naive interpretation) I get the
URL wrong:
Hi Patrick,

The DAV addressbooks do not support LDIF importation. You need to use the web interface for this or to create a script that will translate the LDIF entries to vcards...

Cheers,

Wolfgang