[SOGo] integrator hand tbird after bad password

  • From: "Julien Courtemanche" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] integrator hand tbird after bad password
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:46:56 +0200

Hello,

I’m testing tbird with the sogo extension on a sample of 40 users (the target is 400 before summer)
and the first feedback are some problem around password.
I’m reading the previous question on the mailing list on this subject and the answer are : change
the value of cleanupinterval ... but in my case, the value is ok (30s) and the problem seems to be a
little bit different.

When a user enter a bad password (or enter) in the “integrator password dialogbox” (this with no  username) for
example after password change, first use ... tbird became very slow, user have no access to adresse book screen
and tbird process consume 100% of CPU on exit (need kill the process).
On the next tbird launch, integrator pop the password box on each startup but this one hang even if the password is good.

For the moment my solution (not really scalable Sourire ):
disable integrator
restart tbird
enable integrator
restart tbird
enter the (good) password

does anyone encounter the same problem ?
si there a solution ?
how investigate (debug) integrator/tbird to know on which code section process loop ?

my version sogo : 1.3.5a, connector / integrator 3.104 - tbird 3.1.7 or 3.1.9

best regards

  • [SOGo] integrator hand tbird after bad password, Julien Courtemanche, 03/31/2011