[SOGo] Re: Spanish translation of SOGo

  • From: Dominique < >
  • To: Federico Alberto Sayd < >
  • Cc: Francis Lachapelle < >, SOGo users < >, Sogo Users - Language < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Re: Spanish translation of SOGo
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 16:17:40 +0200

Hi Federico,

Please send us you version of the various translated files and we will review & merge where appropriate, before submitting for version 1.3.6.

And you're right, we definitively need a discussion on multiple locale for the same base language... That point is more for Francis and the rest of the SOGo team. How do we implement variation on on the same language - in our case Spanish for Spain (ES-es) and Spanish for Latin America, specifically Argentina (ES-ar) but could be more, and not only spanish... French anyone ?

As I see it, the easiest - quick and dirty way - could be to create a new translation set to be added as a new language all together called Spanish_Argentina instead of plain Spanish. Would that work ?

Thanks,

Dominique