Re: [SOGo] Error 404 before using the SOGo Web interface

  • From: Stephen Ingram < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Error 404 before using the SOGo Web interface
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:29:53 -0700

Yvan LE BOUFFANT wrote:
Because of my configuration, the SOGo integrator can't make difference between my email address and my username (because my IMAP configuration requires the email address as login). I would appreciate that it propose me to enter another username BEFORE trying to reach SOGo, but it doesn't : the sogo username is fixed by :

if(useEmail)
sogoConfig['username'] = mgr.defaultAccount.defaultIdentity.email;
else
sogoConfig['username'] = mgr.defaultAccount.incomingServer.realUsername;

but, in my case, both are equals....

I don't understand how changing something in the sogo-config.js will make a difference except if there is a way to make an LDAP request to recover the login from the email address.
Did I miss something in the configurations ?

Can you please tell me what IMAP server you are using? Are you authenticating the IMAP server from LDAP also?

Steve