[SOGo] Icelandic language and character

  • From: "Anil Thapa" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Icelandic language and character
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:34:34 +0000

Hello all,

we are lunching sogo at our place next week. after fideling here and there I
faced issue with Icelandic language and character. Two problem:

1. we translated as per
http://www.sogo.nu/english/nc/support/faq/article/how-to-translate-sogo-in-another-language-2.html,
it works well but when we choose icelandic language in the preference - save
& close. then in the interface date disappears. This only happens when I do
with Icelandic language. Then I can see lots of logs in sogo.log as below :

Apr 29 16:23:36 sogod [980]: [ERROR] [RM:PreferencesUI] did not find locale
for language: Icelandic
Apr 29 16:23:36 sogod [980]: [ERROR] [RM:PreferencesUI] did not find locale
for language: Icelandic

2. With the people search either by addressbook it works well with english
charachter but it doest not show any if i use icelandic character.

Any help in this regard would be appericiated.

Is there any locale parameter that can be set in .GNUDefaults ?

I have attached the sogo.log file with those errors

Have a good weekend :)

Cheers,

  • [SOGo] Icelandic language and character, Anil Thapa, 04/29/2011