Re: [SOGo] kerberos and SOGo

  • From: "Martin (Lists)" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] kerberos and SOGo
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 11:14:58 +0200

Am Freitag, 29. April 2011, 10:37:23 schrieb Stephen Ingram:
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 9:33 AM, Martin (Lists)
< >
wrote:
> > Hallo
> >
> > I know there was once an mail article about how to set up a
> > sogo-
> > apache-kerberos combo (with a detailed configuration) but I can
> > not find it any more. Can someone point me to the right
> > direction/location please?
>
> Martin-
>
> You might want to try looking at this bug entry
> http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1113 as it tells how to do it
> for SOGo.

OK, I got it working (at least partial). Apache currently requires a
login screen with my firefox. I didn't dig deeper as I need the mail
part as well.

> Unfortunately, the mail portion doesn't yet support true
> SSO Kerberos (http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1200), but only
> CAS and WebAuth.

So kerberos is not a solution currently. Are there any plans to add
kerberos based SSO for the mail part as well? I need to be able to
either use kerberos (where it is available) or a username/password
pair to login.

Thanks for the kelp
Martin