[SOGo] Unable to delete folders from WebUI

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Unable to delete folders from WebUI
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 10:16:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I'm using SOGo 1.3.6, with Dovecot as IMAP server (and LDA), due to a
mandatory
mbox support.

All other is bare installation. My auth rely on LDAP.

I can use SOGo WebUI flawessly, excep i can delete a directory with WebUI. I
have no troubles to create them !

It works fine with ThunderBird - i can create and delete what i want, or
delete
folders creted with WebUI.

I'm out of ideas to find why it is not working. ZEG works as intented. I
troubleshooted the extended log fro Dovecot: all seems fine.

I have also enabled SOGo debug logs. The "POST
/path/to/maildepot/folderto/delete_command" is issued correctly. I'm not able
to track deeper changes.

Have anyone an idea to help me troubleshoot this problem ?

Thank you,

CF

  • [SOGo] Unable to delete folders from WebUI, cfoissac, 04/30/2011