[SOGo] Multiple users handling in WebUI when writing a mail

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Multiple users handling in WebUI when writing a mail
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 10:20:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I have something related to SOGo features i'd like to know.

It seems i'm unable to select multiples users in a row when writing an email.
Can someone confirm this is impossible ? (In example, a convenient way would
be
to handle multiselection, either by checkboxes or ctrl + clic).

Second, doubel clic on Global Adress Book, defined via LDAP, is not displaying
its content, i have to use search box ('space' does the job). I believe this
is
working as intended.

Thank you for your confirmations,

CF

  • [SOGo] Multiple users handling in WebUI when writing a mail, cfoissac, 04/30/2011