[SOGo] Add SSL layer to ZEG (Zero Effort Groupware)?

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Add SSL layer to ZEG (Zero Effort Groupware)?
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:16:58 -0400 (EDT)

Newbie question:

I've successfully setup the Zero Effort Groupware (ZEG) virtual machine
appliance in VirtualBox 4.0.6, and have been able to connect to it. However, I
noticed that this virtual machine does not have SSL layers setup for any of
its
services.

Are there instructions/tutorials for how I can setup SSL in ZEG? As a new
user,
any specific instructions would be appreciated. Thanks!

  • [SOGo] Add SSL layer to ZEG (Zero Effort Groupware)?, avkaplmkt, 04/30/2011