[SOGo] iMIP message flow in SOGo

  • From: Matthew Hodgson < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] iMIP message flow in SOGo
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 00:47:57 +0100

Hi all,

How does SOGo turn meeting invitations/update emails (iMIP) into calendar entries? I was expecting to see a way of hooking your MTA or imapd to intercept any iMIP iCalendar content and inject it into SOGo's calendar server (much as Exchange seems to automagically add iMIP content to your personal calendar), but I can't see anything. I also can't see any support for decoding TNEF-encoded iMIP data of the sort that Outlook likes to send.

Also, is there a way to add new events to an existing SOGo calendar by CalDAV without SOGo /sending/ iMIP notifications?

thanks,

Matthew

--
Matthew Hodgson
Senior Development Manager

  • [SOGo] iMIP message flow in SOGo, Matthew Hodgson, 05/30/2011