Re: [SOGo] Experiences with KOrganizer with SOGo?

  • From: "Martin (Lists)" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Experiences with KOrganizer with SOGo?
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 12:49:16 +0200

Am 31.05.2011 11:00, schrieb Martin Rabl:
> Hi,
>
> Am 31.05.2011 10:58, schrieb Martin (Lists):
>> I had it working bit with kdepim 4.6 (currently beta) only. kdepim 4.4
>> seems to fail on this. But I tried syncing from server to client only.
>> The addressbook and calendar of kdepim works fine, but I had some minor
> How did you configure the calendar? As suggested?

First time I added it from within korganizer. Second time I used the
akonadi setup tool. With this I added a groupdav and SOGo setup (out of
my mind - so it may be named differently) and set up sogo server url
with port, user name and password.

I had some error messages with my non existing ldap address book (it was
enabled but not existent). After disabling the global ldap address book
it worked and all addresses and calendar entries were synced.

Regards
Martin