Re: [SOGo] script to remove double (or more)

  • From: Dominique < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] script to remove double (or more)
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:40:11 +0200

Bump,

Anyone please? The script looks promising but does not seem to be working properly for me?

Thanks for any help,

Dominique

On 28/06/2011 16:38, Dominique wrote:
Hi Pascal,

Thanks for the answers.

I followed your tracks and installed CPAN. Since then I've got all my modules installed. No error anymore on that front.

I still have an 'unauthorized' error line 52 though.

I printed all the inputted variable to verify that the program was collecting them correctly but no issue there. The error seems to be produced in this bit of code:

$d = new HTTP::DAV();

$d->credentials( -user=>$user, -pass =>$pass, -url => $url);

if (! $d->open( -url=> $url )) {
print " erreur : " . $d->message . "\n";
die;
}

And since my programming skills do not include PERL - so far - I don't know how to move forward.

Thanks for the help,

Dominique