Re: [SOGo] Resource Planning only works in the web calendar :-\

  • From: Peter Seipel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Resource Planning only works in the web calendar :-\
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 14:04:25 +0200

Am 30.06.2011 21:00, schrieb Ludovic Marcotte:
On 27/06/11 04:16, Pascal Gienger wrote:
You mean I should try to give me full access to v303's calendar and to
write an event including invitation there?
I've been able to reproduce the issue. Try adding your username to the
SOGoSuperUsernames array and retest from the web interface and the DAV
interface. It should work.

I know it doesn't make sense but this will be fixed tomorrow and be part
of v1.3.8.

Hi!

I added SOGoSuperUsernames = "(pseipel)"; to .GNUstepDefaults and restarted sogo.
But still:
I (pseipel) created a event on lightning that has br1og invited, br1og is our meeting room.
br1og is still undecided in my own calandar event but is auto accepted on br1og calender.

Creating a event on web frontend with br1og invited all is fine still. br1og is accepted on both calendars (my own and br1og's).

Why br1og is not auto accepted on my own calendar event?
Any hints on that?

Greats Peter

--
media transfer AG

Peter Seipel Telefon: +49 6151 8193-48
Systemadministration Telefax: +49 6151 8193-41
Dolivostrasse 11 Mail:

D-64293 Darmstadt Web: http://www.mtg.de

Firmensitz: Dolivostr. 11, 64293 Darmstadt
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 8901
Vorstand: Jürgen Ruf (CEO), Andrea Klenk, Günter Hirschmann
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Thomas Milde