[SOGo] I created SOGo.rep and installed rpmforge - but Now I`m stuck - how to install?

  • From: "gate@kishta" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] I created SOGo.rep and installed rpmforge - but Now I`m stuck - how to install?
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 21:26:22 +0300

I`m trying to install SOGo on a remote centOs server via SSH.

I`ve followed the installation directions:

created on the server the etc/yum.repos.d/SOGo.repo

I`ve put inside this file the following content:

[sogo-rhel5]
name=Inverse SOGo Repository
baseurl=http://inverse.ca/downloads/SOGo/RHEL5/$basearch
gpgcheck=0

I installed the proper rpmForge file,

But I have no clue where to go from here :

How do I install now, please ?

Thanks

  • [SOGo] I created SOGo.rep and installed rpmforge - but Now I`m stuck - how to install?, gate@kishta, 07/01/2011