Re: [SOGo] Resource Planning only works in the web calendar :-\

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Resource Planning only works in the web calendar :-\
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 11:09:28 -0400

On 24/06/11 03:01, Pascal Gienger wrote:
In case of inviting our test room "v303" via the webinterface, things are going well, the room gets reserved.

Doing the same thing via Lightning (Inverse Edition), the room is found on the free/busy-scale but after writing the event, the resource does not acknowledge, it remains "yellow".

Did I miss something?
A fix was just pushed for this and nightly builds were regenerated for you to test.

Make sure that for your resource, you specify the access rights for all authenticated users to, at least, "View Date and Time" for public/confidential and private events.

There seems to be a small issue with iCal, but we'll look at this early next week.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca