Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 5 Support

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 5 Support
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 16:49:08 -0400

On 04/07/11 07:55, MaT wrote:
For Connector Thunderbird extension, do you have plan for Thunderbird 5 support ?
No "definitive" plans. We are currently focusing on getting v1.3.8 out and also on getting the beta version of our native Microsoft Outlook compatibility layer out.

Simply getting the SOGo Connector extension working with Thunderbird 5 shouldn't be *that hard*.

As for Lightning, that's an another beast.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca
(www.packetfence.org)