Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 5 Support

  • From: MaT < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 5 Support
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 10:34:21 +0200

On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 16:49:08 -0400, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
On 04/07/11 07:55, MaT wrote:
For Connector Thunderbird extension, do you have plan for Thunderbird 5 support ? No "definitive" plans. We are currently focusing on getting v1.3.8 out and also on getting the beta version of our native Microsoft Outlook compatibility layer out.

Simply getting the SOGo Connector extension working with Thunderbird
5 shouldn't be *that hard*.

Ok, and do you know how i can make it working with Thunderbird 5 ?

Many thanks.

As for Lightning, that's an another beast.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca
(www.packetfence.org)