Re: [SOGo] Disable Mail in WebUI

  • From: Francis Lachapelle < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Disable Mail in WebUI
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 08:51:25 -0400

Hi Ronald

On 2011-06-29, at 4:07 PM, Ronald J. Yacketta wrote:

> Got it working, any option other than ou= People did nothing :(
>
> Also changed SOGoLoginModule to Calendar and noticed that my sogotest
> account always tried to access Mail due to the preference being set to use
> last module. Is there a way to update the DB so that the preference is
> Calendar?

You can use the new feature of sogo-tool :

% sogo-tool user-preferences set defaults <username> SOGoLoginModule
'{"SOGoLoginModule": "Calendar"}'

Notice that sogo-tool 1.3.7 doesn't support this feature yet. You must use a
nightly build (since June 30th) or wait for 1.3.8.

Francis

--

:: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence

  • Re: [SOGo] Disable Mail in WebUI, Francis Lachapelle, 07/05/2011