Re: [SOGo] Sogo-tool - standard in must be tty

  • From: Pascal Bourdais < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo-tool - standard in must be tty
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 12:36:20 +0200

Le Wed, 06 Jul 2011 09:29:05 +0200,
Philipp Strobl
< >
a écrit :

Hi,

> i have a script that execute the sogo-backup tool. For some reason it
> exits with an error: "standard in must be a tty" ?
>
> What does this mean ?
> The backup seems to be OK.
>
> It is not possible to run the sogo-tool from script ?

I run it in a script with
sudo -u sogo /usr/sbin/sogo-tool backup /home/sauve ALL
and it works like a charm with the good config of sudo.

I think su -u ... redirects tty and that's why you have this error.

An other way is to run the script as user sogo, but you have to change
the rights of /home/sogo/Backup.

<...>

Regards,

Pascal