Re: [SOGo] SOGo and Funambol

  • From: Jim < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo and Funambol
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 10:03:35 +0200

Don't have sogo installed right now, but I also use Apache to proxy the
SSL connection as I lost my remaining hair dealing with SSL in Tomcat.
If you're running Debian or Ubuntu, you can look into this how to for
setting up Funambol, including PostgreSQL and SSL setup:

Deals with Funambol 9, but concepts are quite similar for older,
probably newer versions.

Regards,

jb