Re: [SOGo] SOGo and Funambol

  • From: Christian Reischl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo and Funambol
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 10:56:47 +0200

You are right, I also lost a significant amount of hair. :)

The most difficult part was to import existing certificates and keys into the keystore.

If I had known the Apache Proxy Solution before, I would have used it instead.

Regards,
Christian Reischl

Fraunhofer Institut für
Verfahrenstechnik und Verpackung
Giggenhauserstr. 35,
85354 Freising

Telefon: +49 (0) 8161 / 4 91-704
mailto:

http://www.ivv.fraunhofer.de

Jim schrieb:
Don't have sogo installed right now, but I also use Apache to proxy the
SSL connection as I lost my remaining hair dealing with SSL in Tomcat.
If you're running Debian or Ubuntu, you can look into this how to for
setting up Funambol, including PostgreSQL and SSL setup:

Deals with Funambol 9, but concepts are quite similar for older,
probably newer versions.

Regards,

jb