[SOGo] Sogo & openchange with MORE THAN 1 user - how?

  • From: Denis Medvedev < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sogo & openchange with MORE THAN 1 user - how?
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:03:57 +0400

Dear sirs,
in the document and appliance there is one and only one user for the Outlook - openchange.
I need to test with more users.
Document that describes sogo + openchange integration reads:

Provision OpenChange Server for SOGo backend

We do not yet provide an easy way to provision openchange.ldb for the SOGo backend but it is a matter of days. In the meanwhile you'll need to do the following hack on openchange.ldb database. Edit openchange.ldb and replace mapistore_uri attribute's value for the following records:

Note: This hack will only work for the first user. Folder identifiers will change for others.

# /usr/local/samba/bin/ldbedit -H /usr/local/samba/private/openchange.ldb
  • Inbox: 0x0000000000160001, sogo://openchange:openchange@mail/folderINBOX
  • Tasks: 0x00000000001d0001: sogo://openchange:openchange@tasks/personal
  • Calendar: 0x0000000000190001: sogo://openchange:openchange@calendar/personal
  • Contacts: 0x00000000001a0001: sogo://openchange:openchange@contacts/personal

So they use some "magic" values for folder identifiers. Is it true for now you should do that way? Where can I obtain those magic values for the second and more users for my tests?