Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone address book sync issue

  • From: Sergei Bazhin < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone address book sync issue
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:38:33 +0400

I've got some point:
adding this line to my virtual host config scrue up SOGo web interface
ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/ interpolate
Web interface works ok only with the following line:
ProxyPass /SOGo http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo interpolate

Any ideas on that?

Regards,
Sergei.
***

2011/7/27 Sergei Bazhin < "> >
Also one thing about 8843 port - when I go to https://mega.local:8843/SOGo I get a sogo web interface without any images like on the screen shot attached.

Regards,
Sergei.
***

Thank you, Marek.
I don't see in your config 8843 port that is used for CardDAV?
Do you have iPhone phone book synced?

Regards,
Sergei.
***