Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone address book sync issue

  • From: Jeff Folk < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone address book sync issue
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:08:40 -0500

On Jul 27, 2011, at 8:38 AM, Sergei Bazhin wrote:

> I've got some point:
> adding this line to my virtual host config scrue up SOGo web interface
> ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/ interpolate
> Web interface works ok only with the following line:
> ProxyPass /SOGo http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo interpolate
>
> Any ideas on that?

DAV support doesn't use the web interface. For that reason, it really works
better being on its own VirtualHost on a separate port. When you browse to
the DAV host, you should get a login prompt then a blank page.

So my apache config has three parts -- listen 8843 (make sure it is in the
SSL Global Context directives, too), NameVirtualHost 0.0.0.0:8843, and the
VirtualHost section I posted earlier.

After those changes, restart apache, sogod, and memcached.

I see that you are using a .local tld... You know that won't work over
cellular network, right??

Good luck;
Jeff