[SOGo] Specify the MySQL socket file

  • From: Joel Carnat < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Specify the MySQL socket file
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:55:05 +0200

Greetings,

My SOGo (1.3.8.0 on OpenBSD) is configured using MySQL on localhost.

I have modified the "socket" reference in "my.cnf" because my AMP runs
chrooted.
Since then, I get the following error from sogod:
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/run/mysql/mysql.sock'

This is expected because "mysql.sock" is not there.
I have configured "my.cnf" so that it points to "mysql.sock" but SOGo (or
sope-mysql ?) don't seem to use it.
[mysql]
no-auto-rehash
socket = /var/chroot/mysql/mysql.sock

Anyone knows how to specify the correct "mysql.sock" so that SOGo connects to
MySQL ?

TIA,
Jo