Re: [SOGo] Specify the MySQL socket file

  • From: Joel Carnat < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Specify the MySQL socket file
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:09:29 +0200

Great. Seems to work.
Thanks!

Le 27 juil. 2011 à 16:59, Fabrice Durand a écrit :

Hi,
there is something like that but for postgresql : /msg05730.html">http://www.mail-archive.com/ /msg05730.html

Regards
Fabrice Durand

2011/7/27 Joel Carnat < "> >
Greetings,

My SOGo (1.3.8.0 on OpenBSD) is configured using MySQL on localhost.

I have modified the "socket" reference in "my.cnf" because my AMP runs chrooted.
Since then, I get the following error from sogod:
 Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysql/mysql.sock'

This is expected because "mysql.sock" is not there.
I have configured "my.cnf" so that it points to "mysql.sock" but SOGo (or sope-mysql ?) don't seem to use it.
 [mysql]
 no-auto-rehash
 socket = /var/chroot/mysql/mysql.sock

Anyone knows how to specify the correct "mysql.sock" so that SOGo connects to MySQL ?

TIA,
       Jo--
">
https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists